My internet connection can be.. spotty at best. So, needing a quick way to check my internet and some servers availability, I decided to build this material widget. This widget keeps track of the health of a server / internet connection / host by pinging and tracking its response time.
This widget features:
– Beautiful Material design!
– Calculates Max / Min / Avg and Uptime
– Live real-time line chart of pings!
– Multiple configurable options
– Automatically stops when device goes to sleep to conserve battery
– Add multiple widgets to track as many servers as you like!
This app is available at the Google PlayStore feel free to test it out!
This app is also open-source. If you wish to see the source code, you can check it out at Github.
Here are some screenshots of the current build of the app: