This android app was built so I could keep track of my credit card expense balance quickly and easily using my phone. I decided to build this app for two reasons:
- My bank’s website is -sadly- really really bad. It wasnt designed with much UX in mind and thus is really weird and slow to navigate. Also, expenses take a long time to show so most of the time I find it useless.
- I seem to keep misplacing those little small receipts the debit/credit POS terminals print out when you make purchases and, since -at least in my country- those receipts are printed on thermal paper, they fade out rather quickly.
This app is designed to record credit card expenses using the phone camera, it features:
- A Simple Material design!
- Add expenses manually
- Add expenses using your camera!
- Track multiple Credit Cards
- Much more
This app is available at the Google PlayStore feel free to test it out!
This app is also open-source. If you wish to see the source code, you can check it out at Github.
Here are some screenshots of the current build of the app: